We are all learning new on-line platforms and tools to connect with each other. Westminster Unitarian Church is using Zoom.us to connect through meetings.
If you are hosting an event such as a Connection Group, Men’s Group or Committee Meeting you can schedule your event through the Church’s Zoom account.
To set up up a meeting, please do the following:
- Please fill out this form Event/Meeting Form
- Marisa will send you a link and phone number to send to your meeting participants
- Marisa will send you login information so you can start/host your meeting at the appropriate time
- Please fill out this form (Event/Meeting Form) so that we can include your meeting on the Westminster calendar
- Note that free accounts are limited to 40 minutes per meeting
- How to avoid “Zoombombing” when using your own Zoom account.