We are all learning new on-line platforms and tools to connect with each other. Westminster Unitarian Church is using Zoom.us to connect through meetings.
If you are hosting an event such as a Connection Group, Men’s Group or Committee Meeting you can schedule your event through the Church’s Zoom account.
To set up up a meeting, please do the following:
1. if you would like to use the church Zoom account to host your meeting:
- Please fill out this form Event/Meeting Form
- Marisa will send you a link and phone number to send to your meeting participants
- Marisa will send you login information so you can start/host your meeting at the appropriate time
2. if you plan to use your own Zoom account to host your meeting:
- Please fill out this form (Event/Meeting Form) so that we can include your meeting on the Westminster calendar
- Note that free accounts are limited to 40 minutes per meeting
- How to avoid “Zoombombing” when using your own Zoom account.
– If you need more help, please contact George Johnson at email@example.com to arrange a session with a Westminster Zoom Tech helper