[Note: We will hold services this morning. Please use caution when deciding whether to come to church. We look forward to seeing those who can come!] “Where do we go from here” is the title of a sermon Martin Luther King preached in 1957. And an ever-recurring question for our day. Where do we go from here, in a country so divided along ideological lines, still so conflicted around race? What might we do to move toward a vision that is unified and hopeful? And what might be our part, yours and mine, in helping make those dreams come true?
- Two Services at 9am and 11am in the Sanctuary
- Child Care available at 1st service
- Newcomers Welcome at 10am
- Religious Education in All Together Class for grades K-7 at 9am
- Grades 8-12 invited to attend service