In-person Office Hours are limited until further notice.
*The Church Office is closed on Federal Holidays. Staff will not be available.*
Rev. Eric’s typical work schedule is below. Keep in mind that many weeks aren’t ’typical,’ so please reach out to Rev. Eric if you’d like to arrange to meet. You can reach Rev. Eric by phone – at 401 884 8689 or email: email@example.com
Or, if it is helpful, you can use Rev. Eric’s Calendly
to book an appointment.
● Mondays: 9-Noon, 1-5 – Rev. Eric’s writing today, (typically from home office)
● Tuesdays: 10 – 6 (@WUC) 7-9 (WUC or home office)
● Wednesdays: 9-Noon, 1-5 (typically from home office)
● Thursdays: 10 – 6 (WUC) 7-9 (WUC or from home office)
● Fridays: Rev. Eric’s sabbath day
● Saturdays: 9-Noon (typically from home office)
● Sundays: 8-Noon (typically at WUC).
Rev. Eric looks forward to meeting with you. And, he hopes that you will contact him in the event of a pastoral emergency on any day, at any time. Rev. Eric is informed immediately when a voicemail message is recorded at the above number.
Developmental Minister: Rev. DL Helfer
Rev. DL’s “typical” weekly half-time schedule with WUC:
- Mondays: 3-9 (writing time (home office), with the exception of RE mtgs)
- Tuesdays: 10-4 (WUC)
- Thursdays: 9-12 (home office)
- Sundays (3/month): 8-12 (WUC)
I will typically not see WUC emails outside of the above times; I will respond to you at my earliest convenience.
I look forward to speaking/meeting with you soon.
In-person hours: Tuesdays 9-12:00 AM and Thursdays 9-12:00 AM. If you need to contact Marisa Albini at firstname.lastname@example.org