General Rules and Information
- Admission is $3 per person, or $5 per family. Each paid admission will receive a paddle with a number to use when bidding. The same number is used for both the silent and live bidding auctions.
- All bids must be in WHOLE dollar amounts.
- Winnings (including sign-ups) must be paid for in full the night of the auction (by you or your designee). “Cash and Carry” for Silent Auction Items. Cash or checks for Live Bidding Auction items. Where possible, please pay for and remove your Silent Auction winnings from Smith Hall before moving on to the Live Auction portion of the evening in the Sanctuary.
- The purchaser (or designee) is expected to pay for and take home available items the night of the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction certificates are valid for one year.
- TBMA means “to be mutually arranged”
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to collect the service.
- If the donor changes the date, the donor must accommodate the buyer.
- A listing of winners will be posted after the auction
- Silent Auction Donors: please take home any of your unsold items.
- The first bid must be at least the minimum bid listed.
- When you want to bid, write your paddle bidding number next to the bid amount. Bid amounts are already printed for you on the bid sheet; you only have to fill in your paddle number. Do NOT cross out the previous bid!
- Winning bids are the highest bids on the sheet at the time the sheet is collected. KEEP CHECKING THE BIDS ON ITEMS YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN.
- There are several items that are sign-ups. Please pay for your spot before leaving the silent part of the auction in Smith Hall.
- Items are “Cash and Carry”. No checks please.
- Silent Auction bidding sheets close at 6:45 p.m.
See the raffle baskets and purchase advance raffle tickets at coffee hour on Sunday 17 March (a great option if you cannot make it to the auction on March 23rd!)
- Raffle tickets are $1 each, or 6 tickets for $5
- Raffle tickets will be sold at the auction between 6 and 6:45 p.m., winners to be announced shortly thereafter.
Live Bidding Auction
- Hold up your bidder number to indicate you wish to bid the amount being suggested by the Auctioneer.
- The Auctioneer will state who has won the bidding and at what amount.
- If you disagree or are confused, please say so at that time!
- Please complete payment for your winnings before leaving for the evening. Thank you!